Note: There were mono/stereo issues with the original episode. This is the same content with improved audio.
Guest: Aaron Maté. We talk about OPCW whistleblowers, Jose Bustani and Aaron’s testimony at the UN. We also discuss recent developments in the Russiagate conspiracy and pay tribute to the great Stephen Cohen, prominent scholar, professor and author. There is a bonus segment for patrons about who was behind the pressuring of OPCW and for what purpose. Ep 189EXTRA Relentless Pressure on OPCW feat Aaron Maté
Aaron is the host of the Pushback With Aaron Maté show at the Grayzone and a contributing writer at The Nation.
FOLLOW Aaron on Twitter @aaronjmate, subscribe to his show Pushback with Aaron Maté at the Grayzone channel on YouTube and support him at Patreon.
Around the Empire is listener supported, independent media. Pitch in at Patreon: patreon.com/aroundtheempire or paypal.me/aroundtheempirepod. Find all links at aroundtheempire.com.
SUBSCRIBE on YouTube. FOLLOW @aroundtheempire and @joanneleon. SUBSCRIBE/FOLLOW on iTunes, iHeart, Spotify, Google Play, Facebook or on your preferred podcast app.
Recorded on October 16, 2020. Music by Fluorescent Grey.
- The Grayzone’s Aaron Maté testifies at UN on OPCW Syria cover-up, Aaron Maté
- (Part 1) Analysis: That Senate 'Collusion' Report? It's Got No Smoking Gun ... but It Does Have a Fog Machine,Real Clear Investigations, Aaron Maté
- (Part 2) Analysis: Senate Russiagate Report Left Big Stones Unturned. Two Were Named Mifsud and Assange, Real Clear Investigations, Aaron Maté
- Pelosis Take a Big Stake in CrowdStrike, Democrat-Connected Linchpin of Russia Probe, Real Clear Investigations, Aaron Maté
- Pushback: OPCW Syria whistleblower and ex-director attacked by US, UK, France at UN, Aaron Maté
- Ex-OPCW chief Jose Bustani reads Syria testimony that US, UK blocked at UN
- Pushback: Ex-OPCW chief defends Syria whistleblowers and reveals he was spied on before Iraq war, Aaron Maté