Panelists: Peter Castagno, Gumby, Joanne Leon, Dan Wright. A panel discussion about the questions that are still unanswered 20 years after 9/11. This is part one of a series. There is an “after hours” bonus segment where we talk about turning this into a series, the fact that dissent from the official 9/11 story is (finally) being discussed more openly and there is strong pressure to make it less taboo, and more.
Joanne Leon and Dan Wright are co-founders of Around the Empire. Peter Castagno is the co-owner of the Citizen Truth independent media website covering international politics. He is an independent writer & researcher with an MA in International Conflict Resolution.
Gumby is an independent researcher, well known for his research threads on Twitter and podcast appearances under the pseudonym @gumby4christ (a handle that he chose years ago in jest but then became a brand).
FOLLOW @JoanneLeon, @DanSWright, @gumby4christ, @petercastagno_
Around the Empire aroundtheempire.com is listener supported, independent media.
SUBSCRIBE/FOLLOW on Rokfin rokfin.com/aroundtheempire, Patreon patreon.com/aroundtheempire, Paypal paypal.me/aroundtheempirepod, YouTube youtube.com/aroundtheempire, Spotify, iTunes, iHeart, Google Podcasts
FOLLOW @aroundtheempire and @joanneleon. Join us on TELEGRAM https://t.me/AroundtheEmpire
Find everything on http://aroundtheempire.com and linktr.ee/aroundtheempire
- 9/11 Independent Commission (Family Steering Committee) - Unanswered Questions
- Book: Unanswered Questions: What the September Eleventh Families Asked and the 9/11 Commission Ignored
- History Commons: BBC Reports WTC 7 Collapse Before It Happens
- BBC Response re: reporting WTC 7 collapse before it happened
- ClandesTime 114 – An Alternative History of Al Qaeda: Ali Mohamed
- Porkins Policy Review: Ali Mohamed: The CIA’s Favorite Terrorist (Guest article by Tom Secker)
- History Commons: Ali Mohamed
- Covert Action Magazine: The Twenty Year Shadow of 9/11 (Part 1): U.S. Complicity in the Terror Spectacle and the Urgent Need to End It, Aaron Good, Ben Howard and Peter Dale Scott
- Covert Action Magazine: The Twenty Year Shadow of 9/11 (Part 2): Why Did Key U.S. Officials Protect the Alleged 9/11 Plotters?, Aaron Good, Ben Howard and Peter Dale Scott
- Covert Action Magazine: Stepping out of the Shadow of 9/11 (Part 3): Start by Ending the Post-9/11 States of Emergency, Aaron Good, Ben Howard and Peter Dale Scott
- Gumby’s Twitter thread on Pentagon’s special unit DO5 and Pentagon whistleblower codenamed Iron Man
- Truthout (2011): New Documents Suggest DoD Watchdog Covered Up Intelligence Unit’s Work Tracking 9/11 Terrorists, Jason Leopold, Jeffrey Kaye
- Truthout (2011): Report: Intelligence Unit Told Before 9/11 to Stop Tracking Bin Laden, Jeffrey Kaye
- Covert Action Magazine: Anthrax Attacks Directed Against Public Officials Following 9/11 Had all the Markings of a False Flag Operation, Graeme McQueen
- Slate: How Did I Get Iraq Wrong?, Richard Cohen
- ProPublica: Colleague Says Anthrax Numbers Add Up to Unsolved Case
- Washington Post: Justice Dept. takes on itself in probe of 2001 anthrax attacks, Jerry Markon
- Book: The Watchdogs Didn't Bark: The CIA, NSA, and the Crimes of the War on Terror, Ray Nowosielski, John Duffy
- Epistemic Vice: A Critique of Quassim Cassam’s “Conspiracy Theories”, Peter Castagno
- Book: Logical Investigative Methods: Critical Thinking and Reasoning for Successful Investigations, Robert J. Girod
- Book: Psychology of Intelligence Analysis, Richards J. Heuer Jr.
- Book: The Commission: The Uncensored History of the 9/11 Investigation, Philip Shenon
- A Very Heavy Agenda (documentary series), Robbie Martin
- Book: Another Nineteen: Investigating Legitimate 9/11 Suspects, Kevin Ryan
- Guns and Butter: Another Nineteen, Part One thru Five - Kevin Ryan, #287-291
- Max Keiser interviews Jim Rickards on 9/11 Stock Irregularities on The Keiser Report (RT 2014)
- Unusual Option Market Activity and the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001, Allen M. Poteshman, University of Chicago Press
- Was There Abnormal Trading in the S&P 500 Index Options Prior to the September 11 Attacks?, Wing-Keung Wong, Asia University, Department of Finance
- Detecting Abnormal Trading Activities in Option Markets, Marc Chesney (University of Zurich - Department of Banking and Finance), Remo Crameri (University of Zurich - Swiss Banking Institute ISB), Loriano Mancini (USI Lugano - Institute of Finance; Swiss Finance Institute)