Dan and Joanne talk with Scott Horton about his new book, Fool’s Errand: Time to End the War in Afghanistan.
Scott is an author, managing editor at the Libertarian Institute, editor at antiwar.com, host of Antiwar Radio for Pacifica, and the Scott Horton Show podcast.
We are independent media and we rely on your contributions
Patreon: patreon.com/aroundtheempire Donations: aroundtheempire.com
Follow @scotthortonshow, find his work at libertarianinstitute.org/scotthortonshow, foolserrand.us
Find all of our work at our website aroundtheempire.com
Follow Dan & Joanne: @USEmpireShow, @joanneleon
Please subscribe/follow us on iTunes, YouTube, Facebook.
Recorded on September 15, 2017. Music by Fluorescent Grey.
- The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives (Brzezinski) https://www.amazon.com/Grand-Chessboard-American-Geostrategic-Imperatives/dp/0465027261
- “Toward a Global Realignment” (Brzezinski) https://www.the-american-interest.com/2016/04/17/toward-a-global-realignment/
- “The Broken Chessboard: Brzezinski Gives Up on Empire” https://www.counterpunch.org/2016/08/25/the-broken-chessboard-brzezinski-gives-up-on-empire/
- Scott Horton interviews archive: https://scotthorton.org/all-interviews-2/
- No Good Men Among the Living (Anand Gopal) http://anandgopal.com/