Joanne and Dan Wright spend another afternoon while on quarantine / lockdown in New Jersey in a long conversation about the pandemic, civil rights, protests, religious rights, so called philanthropists and oligarchs, and the breaking news on the Flynn case and Russiagate. This episode is for patrons only and may be unlocked for the public at a later date.
Around the Empire is listener supported, independent media. Pitch in at Patreon: patreon.com/aroundtheempire or paypal.me/aroundtheempirepod. Find all links at aroundtheempire.com.
SUBSCRIBE on YouTube. FOLLOW @aroundtheempire and @joanneleon. SUBSCRIBE/FOLLOW on iTunes, iHeart, Spotify, Google Play, Facebook or on your preferred podcast app.
Recorded on May 8, 2020. Music by Fluorescent Grey.
- U.S. Constitution shredded by dangerous elected officials, Andrew Napolitano
- House Intelligence Committee: Russia Investigation Transcripts and Documents
- Jersey City break up fight on Bostwick Avenue, video NJ.com
- When COVID-19 Deaths Go Up, Other Deaths Go Down
- Mccarthy clip
- NJ State officials hold April 29 coronavirus briefing
- President Trump Meets with the Governor of Texas
- ‘Open New Jersey now!’ Protesters in Trenton demand Gov. Murphy lift coronavirus lockdowns despite rising death toll